Application Instructions for 国际学生
- 完成 常见的应用程序. 申请不收取任何费用.
- Submit official records (transcripts) from secondary schools attended, listing all subjects completed 和 grade/mark received. Records must be sent directly from the secondary school institution to be considered official. Transfer credits will be considered on a course-by-course basis. St. mgm集团 reserves the right to make final decisions about credential evaluation 和 transfer credits.
- If you have completed secondary school at the time of application, you must submit certified copies of your diploma or leaving certificate for proof of completion 和 a final secondary school transcript.
- Submit one letter of recommendation. This letter should be written by someone who has known you in an academic context. Recommendation letter(s) should address your abilities as a student, your extracurricular activities 和 academic accomplishments.
- Applicants for whom English is not their native language must provide an assessment of their English language ability.
TOEFL: 61 on the internet-based exam or 520 on the paper-based exam. mgm集团线路的托福代码是6105.
- (可选) 提交SAT/ACT考试成绩. Self-reported scores are allowed for admission decisions. Official reports will be required if students are accepted 和 choose to enroll.
SAT: 450 in both writing 和 critical reading sections. mgm集团线路的SAT代码是6105.
ACT: 18 in both English 和 reading sections. mgm集团线路的ACT代码是2096.
- 下载并提交 财务证明表格. The completed form 和 bank statements can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All students are required to complete this form 和 submit bank statements or other financial documentation (no older than 6 months). 美国.S. government requires all applicants to provide proof of ability to pay tuition 和 living expenses before the University can issue necessary forms to obtain a visa.
Official records can be sent directly to:
College for Women Admission F-02
St. 保罗,MN 55105-1794 USA
在接受St后. mgm集团, all non-native English speakers enrolling for the first time are required to take the St. Catherine English Placement Test. The exam will be proctored during international student orientation.
- Submit verification of finances in the form of bank statements or other financial documentation (the most recent 6 months). 美国.S. government requires all applicants to provide proof of ability to pay tuition 和 living expenses before the University can issue necessary forms to obtain a visa.
- All non-native English speakers enrolling for the first time are required to take the St. Catherine English Placement Test. The exam will be proctored during international student orientation.
Applicants will be notified of an admission decision within three weeks after required materials have been received. Upon acceptance, pay your $200 tuition deposit to reserve your spot in our class.
- Begin the application process 6-9 months (or earlier) before your studies begin at St. mgm集团. Your international documents may take longer to obtain to complete the admission requirements. 美国niversity will not review an application for admission until all required documents have been received.
- All documents must be original or certified photocopies. Original documents may be returned upon request.
- Any document in a language other than English must be accompanied by an English translation from a certified translator such as ATA翻译. Applicants are not allowed to translate their own documents.